Annual payroll expense capped at 100k per employee*
Annual cost of vacation, medical, and other leave
Annual cost of health care and insurance premiums
HOW MUCH YOU MAY QUALIFY FOR
Ready for Your PPP Loan?
Take the next step toward the funds you need.
What counts as payroll?
- Employer paid expenses like: Salary, wages, commissions, tips, payment for vacation, parental, family, medical, or sick leave.
- Allowance for dismissal or separation.
- insurance premiums (employer paid);
- Payment of any retirement benefit (employer paid).
- Payment of State or local tax assessed on the compensation of employees.
- New for round 2: you can include group benefits like group life, disability, vision, or dental insurance.